Just when they thought it was safe on the west coast, Bliss Hippy is back! We decided to use the Prius (aka, Bliss Buggy) to save some money. Below is a photo of Maureen, the packer, and above is a view from the (purely ornamental) rear view mirror.
We're looking forward to some fun and unique shows. Come by, here some great music from Bliss Hippy and friends, and say howdy.
- Saturday, Aug 1, 7pm: Yurt of Wonders (Idyllwild, CA) with Jen Hajj
- Sunday, Aug 2, 5pm: Mid Summer Eve Music (Glendora, CA) with The Vicissitunes, Jeannie Willets, Mark Moran, and Wild Mountain Mystics
- Tues, Aug 4, 7pm: Matt Denny's Ale House (Arcadic, CA) (J.C. Hyke's Songwriter Serenade with Marika Gerard, Ara Astourian, and Cynthia Brando)
- Sun, Aug 9: Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Stanislaus County (Worship Service) (Modesto, CA)
- Mon, Aug 10: Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Stanislaus County (Concert) (Modesto, CA)
- Tues, Aug 11: Insight Meditation Central Valley (Modesto, CA) (Dharma Music, Sitting and Talk)
- Sat, Aug 15: Park Place Cafe with Dan Weber and Rich Waggoner (Portland, OR)
See you on the road!