Yee Ha! Bliss Hippy is heading back to Texas with six guns a blazin ... well, maybe with guitars a blazin! We're especially excited about our return to the legendary Poor David's Pub where we get to share the show with our new musical friend Randy Brown, who won the prestigious Poor David's B.W. Stevenson's Memorial Song writing contest. We're also excited about playing four shows in Austin - the live music capital of the world. We will also be at the Kerrville Folk Festival from 5/23 - 31 and are excited to participate in the Kerrville Songwriters school for the first time.
- Thursday, May 14, 8:30pm: Poor David's Pub, Dallas TX (with Randy Brown)
- Friday, May 15, 5pm: Cherrywood Coffeehouse, Austin, TX
- Saturday, May 16, 11am: Barton Creek Farmer's Market, Austin, TX (hosted by the Wooly Vicars)
- Sunday, May 17, 7pm: Baker's Street Pub & Grill, Austin TX (featured artist in open mic) (hosted by Justif)
- Friday, May 22, 7pm: Kick Butt Coffee, Austin TX (with Young & Rusty and Katie Gosnell)